The One Club for Creativity
Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:10:00 GMT
The One Club for Creativity has announced the diverse group of top creative leaders who will serves as jury chairs for the ADC 101st Annual Awards, one of the world’s longest running and most prestigious global competitions celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
This year’s jury chairs includes:
- Advertising: Alexander Kalchev, CCO, DDB Paris
- Brand/Communication Design: Eddie Opara, partner, Pentagram, New York
- Experiential Design: Till Diestel, CCO, BBDO Group Germany, Berlin
- Fusion: Marc Wilson, PhD, EVP, executive director of Strategic Inclusion, FCB Chicago
- Illustration: Jade Purple Brown, artist, Brooklyn
- In-House: Jess Kirkman, ECD, Taco Bell, Irvine (California)
- Interactive: Menno Kluin, US CCO, dentsu Creative, New York
- Motion/Film/Gaming Craft: Leah Nelson, producer, director, cofounder, Giant Ant, Vancouver
- Packaging/Product Design: Alex Center, founder, CENTER, Brooklyn
- Photography: Ahmed Klink, photographer, director, cofounder, Sunday Afternoon, New York
- Publication Design: Nia Lawrence, creative director, Essence, New York
- Spatial Design: Carla Conte, founder, creative director, Brand Creative LLC, Dubai
- Typography: Rathna Ramanathan, Dean of Academic Strategy, Reader in Intercultural Communication of Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London
The Fashion Design jury chair and full juries for all disciplines will be announced shortly.
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. Regular deadline is January 31, 2022, with extended deadline of February 18, 2022 and final deadline March 4, 2022. No physical entries will be accepted this year due to the ongoing pandemic, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
Judging will be conducted online, starting in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. ADC 101st Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2022.
Tiered pricing, special awards
A special tiered pricing structure makes it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate in the ADC 101st Annual Awards. Larger agencies and brands pay the standard entry fee; smaller shops get a discount on entries (amount varies by discipline), and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
Other highlights of ADC 101st Annual Awards:
Continued partnership with creative community Working Not Working on content collaborations, as well as the special Freelancer of the Year award.
ADC Members’ Choice Award, where freelance members of both The One Club and Working Not Working are invited to cast votes for their favorite entry amongst the year’s top-scoring works in all ADC Design disciplines.
ADC Fusion Cube, the advertising and design industry’s first global initiatives to recognize great work that best incorporates underrepresented groups in both creative content and the team that made it.
Reduced pricing for personal/unpublished work in Fashion Design, Illustration, Motion/Film/Gaming Craft, Photography and Typography.view more - Awards and EventsThe One Club for Creativity, Thu, 11 Nov 2021 14:10:00 GMT