The Harkey Group
Thu, 05 Jan 2023 08:27:25 GMT
OH Partners has officially announced that the agency structure has changed to an independently-held holding company, called The Harkey Group, which will be comprised of five separate companies: OH Partners, Nomadic Agency, Matter Films, OH Strategic Communications and OH Predictive Insights. Each company will bring their own unique set of capabilities that will allow more seamless and effective collaboration for their clients:
- OH Partners is a full service, integrated marketing agency, focusing on top-tier regional clients and national challenger brands.
- Nomadic is a digital-first creative boutique agency for brand marketers.
- Matter Films is a nimble video and image production company specializing in creating assets for brands.
- OH Strategic Communications is a corporate communications agency providing the roadmap to success through integrated strategic planning, public affairs, and campaign management.
- OH Predictive Insights is a strategic insights agency delivering unbiased market research and targeted data.
Each of the five specialized service organizations serve to make The Harkey Group a one-stop shop for clients looking to create work that is a cut above the rest - from ask to execution.
The Harkey Group is led by a centralized executive group with a diverse set of skills and a wide breadth of experience, including OH Partners Co-Founder Scott Harkey, who will serve as CEO; OH Partners President Meagan Jackman as CMO; Nomadic’s Tim Washburn as CCO, and Greg Derr as CFO. The group is responsible for assessing client needs and assembling the right talent to meet them. In addition to building the organization, the centralized C-Suite gives each business increased bandwidth to focus on their client relationships, capabilities, portfolios, and individual cultures.
“Going to market as a single organization allows us to combine the best of our capabilities. Each team gets to focus purely on their area of specialization and shine in their respective space, while also supporting innovation across the holding company, putting us in a league of our own. We aim to be the top independent platform group of specialized agencies in the country,” said Scott Harkey, CEO of The Harkey Group.
“This is an incredibly exciting time for us, as our companies have been creating outstanding work for years. To be under the same umbrella and working seamlessly as one cohesive unit means our clients now have access to top creative resources across all five companies,” added Meagan Jackman, CMO of The Harkey Group.
The Harkey Group has offices in Phoenix and Las Vegas, with plans to add other agencies and continue to add value and specialize services to brands across North America.