LEAP's Film and Post team is looking to hire a Post-Production Producers Assistant for a client-facing role. This is a position for someone who would like to work towards becoming a producer within the Film and Post team.
We would like someone who…
· Has at least 1 years’ experience working within a post-production facility or similar within an agency or production house.
· Has some knowledge of the post-production workflow around how TV, broadcast and social content is produced and delivered through various channels.
· Understands different specifications for delivering files through various media channels.
· Has a good attention to detail when it comes to QCing assets
We would expect you to…
· Prioritise deadlines across multiple jobs at once to ensure the efficient and on-time delivery of projects.
· Work closely with our senior producer to learn the ropes on TV clearance and delivery.
· Work with the other producers in the team to QC and deliver assets for our main reversioning client.
· Have good attention to detail – the role will involve a lot of QCing of assets before final delivery.
· Be in daily correspondence with our team of in-house and freelance editors when working with them on projects and relay any client feedback in a timely manner.
· Be aware of department scheduling, using our resource calendar, to know which editor/producer is working on which jobs at all times.
The candidate must…
· Be self-motivated.
· Be extremely organised.
· Be willing to learn and always open to working on different projects.
· Have some knowledge of different file types, deliverables, specifications etc. for TV and social delivery.
· Be able to liaise with clients when needed in a friendly but professional manner.
· You will be working within the friendly Film and Post team of 12 people based in Clerkenwell.
· The team handles a variety of different projects for all areas of the business including shooting and editing TVCs and social content to reversioning EU campaigns and trailers.
· This is a hybrid role with a minimum of three days in the office and two work from home days per week. Two Mondays and Two Fridays are expected per month.
· Salary dependant on experience.
· Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
· No calls please.
LEAP is the UK’s leading independent creative services agency. We work in collaboration with agencies, directly with brand advertisers and partner with the professional marketing community to support their creative implementation and project delivery requirements across all media.
We’re an integrated team of creatives and designers, language and culture experts, film and image makers, digital technologists, content producers and production specialists
For more information on LEAP, please go to leap.london.