We are a multi-award winning content studio on a mission to help big brands win new
fans. We are proud to partner with a range of great brands including Google, Amazon,
Youtube, Microsoft and a host of others. In February we were named Campaign’s
Independent Agency of the Year in EMEA.
We are now looking for our first Creative Director to lead on our creative strategy for
clients and new business pitches.
● Developing concepts for all social, written or video campaigns
● Pitching ideas to clients
● Keeping clients abreast of progress and answering their questions.
● Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with
● Attend client meetings and kick off calls, ensuring briefs are clear and understood,
and assets provided are sufficient before projects commence
● Ensuring all the organisation’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall
● Sign off projects internally before they are presented to the client
● Expertly digest briefs, allocating the appropriate designers/producers/ teams to
projects and driving internal creative kick off calls to relay important information
from the brief, and communicate/collaborate on creative strategies
● Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
● Lead and collaborate on ideation for client pitches, bringing teams together to
deliver the best ideas and creative solutions
● Storyboarding or translating ideas to the creative team of art directors and
● Run stand-ups, ensuring projects are allocated and due to be completed on
schedule, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise
● Provide support to the studio, ensuring timely, clear and insightful feedback is
given in order to deliver on client objectives
● Line Manage, grow and mentor Designers with regular catch ups, reviews to help
support their professional development
● Foster a creative environment that is conducive to creative development.
● Oversee freelance creative staff, assisting with recruitment where required
● Overseeing photo or video shoots
● Challenge our creative footprint and ensure we constantly innovate and drive the
● Uphold company best practices in all aspects of workflow and process.
Champion company principles and values.
Skills and experience:
● A hands-on Creative Director with a background in video and social
● Ability to lead, inspire and challenge others to get the best out of them and
● Proven experience working with well-known B2B and B2C brands, delivering
creative solutions. Big tech experience is a great plus
● Compelling and exceptional presentation skills
● Line management experience
● Enjoys working collaboratively and building relationships with multiple
● Digital fluency with a keen interest in the tech landscape and innovations
● Ability to nurture & mentor both senior and junior members of the team.
What’s on offer:
● Competitive salary and new business bonus
● 22 days holidays’ per year + bank holidays
● Private Health Insurance
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Hybrid Working